Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help I'm stuck in the terrain in cyrodiil! On PS4

Doncamatik
Doncamatik
Soul Shriven
Someone of the opposite faction (I am in ebonheart) please come kill me to free me I am located at castle bloodmayne in the north western corner by the shore just outside the castle in the water
Edited by Doncamatik on June 16, 2015 12:31PM
  • Doncamatik
    Doncamatik
    Soul Shriven
    Doncamatik wrote: »
    Someone of the opposite faction (I am in ebonheart) please come kill me to free me I am located at castle bloodmayne in the north western corner by the shore just outside the castle in the water
    Oh and I'm on ps4
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried typing /stuck?
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    Go to options and click get me unstuck
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    tried typing /stuck?
    Soooo mean...
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    For that matter have you tried opening up the map and paying to get to a Wayshrine?
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For that matter have you tried opening up the map and paying to get to a Wayshrine?
    Cyrodiil. No porting to wayshrines except by /stuck.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Help on the Start button menu, there is an option for Stuck in there somewhere, I remember seeing it on Xbox One.
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • MeestaAytch
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    Go to Help on the Start button menu, there is an option for Stuck in there somewhere, I remember seeing it on Xbox One.
    Go to options and click get me unstuck

^
  • Doncamatik
    Doncamatik
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all you guys were helpful
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Cyrodiil. No porting to wayshrines except by /stuck.

Don't be silly, the map can be used to look at other regions by clicking on locations and you can port to the wayshrines there.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • lottasay_ESO
    Sounds like a personal problem.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup. Just open the map and TP to another place.