Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving on and giving up Vampirism (for now).

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is more of a Letter of Intent rather than a rant post.

I'm giving up on my Quest for Vampirism for the time being. I'm just going to level my Nightblade and make as much cash as possible. Once I'm somewhere in the area of level 30-35, I might try again.

But there's no one who wants to give the bite away, or at least they don't want to give it to me for some reason. The going price for a bite right now is ignorantly absurd... and the PC Gamers who've transferred their accounts over and are using this advanced position to milk new Gamers for wealth are just making the PC community look bad, so I'll avoid them as if they were plague-bearers.

No, I'm just going to Quest, level, and make my money. I'll focus on becoming a Master Blacksmith (I already have my Blacksmithing Skill at 10, and my character is only level 12, so I'm doing good there), and I'll create master work items for whomever wants to buy them.

If anyone who is lower level needs items forged, let me know. I'd be more than happy to make them for you if I am able. If anyone is going into a PvP Campaign, let me know. I have yet to try that out, and am sort of interested in it. I don't know how that will accelerate/*** my leveling, but we'll find out.

I am making myself available for anything other players may need. Whether that may be as an extra sword on a particularly tough Quest, or just for some company and conversation as we explore the world, let me know and I'll be happy to join you and help you out. Quests, Dungeons, PvP Campaigns, just let me know and I'll be there.

Thank you for your time if you read all of this, I hope you have the greatest day possible today.

See you all in Tamriel.

Sincerely,

Vampire Nox
Xbox One
NA Megaserver
Ebonheart Pact (always and forever)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
Edited by ZOS_Ann on June 18, 2015 4:02PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]

nope, it is not you who suffers the defeat. It is them!
    You realized the most important thing. You will be a vampire! some day you will!
    But you decided to step up to them and defeat them by not rewarding thier behaviour. You realized that in a month or two the dissease will be wide spread like it is on the pc and you will get it for absolutly nothing with easy. Thank you for your support in fighting the d-bags and trolls and congratulations on your personal victory over them!

Edited by ZOS_Ann on June 18, 2015 4:03PM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a non-issue on the PC right now, but it wasn't always so. I paid for my first bite shortly after the game came out because I wanted it really badly. At the time 15k was significant especially for a level 30. Now I give away the bite to anyone who asks and I have never charged for it. Eventually it will be the same on the console once enough people have it.
    :trollin:
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Well, the trolls (D-bag players, not actual Trolls...) in game have dealt me a minor defeat.

nope, it is not you who suffers the defeat. It is them!
    You realized the most important thing. You will be a vampire! some day you will!
    But you decided to step up to them and defeat them by not rewarding thier behaviour. You realized that in a month or two the dissease will be wide spread like it is on the pc and you will get it for absolutly nothing with easy. Thank you for your support in fighting the d-bags and trolls and congratulations on your personal victory over them!
    Thank you so very much for your support! You are absolutely correct, and thank you for sharing in my victory. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had two chars bitten and never paid a penny.You just ask them if they would possible bite you,and most will. Dont advertise for a bite.In the Rift,go to the Fallowstone wayshrine and keep a watch.This is where they arrive to go to the social area.Look for a small village up the road a piece with spikes all over,go through town and down the road a bit.Start looking in the hills till you finds them in a nitch up in the hills.Then ask for a bite.