Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon Swap

Hogden147
Hogden147
Soul Shriven
Hey guys im new to the forums and have been playing ESO off and on since the 5 days time preorder before the full release. I play as a level 27 Dragonknight and for some reason I cannot access my second weapon slot. Whenever I got into my inv and try to switch I get a message saying you cannot switch in your current state. I have tried unequipping everything reloading the UI and restarting the game and my PC. Nothing has worked. Thank you in advance to anyone who tries to help me on this matter!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, you are playing on PC/Mac, correct? Also, are you only having issues swapping weapons when browsing your inventory?

I have never tried swapping weapons while in my inventory, so I'm not sure if that is even possible, but it sounds like what you really want to do is change your offhand weapon for another in your inventory. If this is the case, all you need to do is use your mouse to click and drag the weapon you want to start using onto the offhand weapon slot. The two weapons will switch places (the new weapon will be equipped and the old weapon will be in your inventory).

Hope that helps...if not please provide more info :)
  • Hogden147
    Hogden147
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks man! The dragging thing worked and I can finally get on with my build!