Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to level werewolf transformation fast

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
Hi all,
What is the quickest way to rank my werewolf transformation to level 4 max? I've been in an area were npc's spawn fast and there 7 levels above me but it's seems like it's taking ages to rank up the transformation. Anyone help me out here
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Youd probably just be better off questing in my opinion. Going to take quite some time grinding mobs.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Does it stop if I devour corpese?
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to a place in AD called monkey's rest and smack monkeys dead for two hours. Rank 10 ww in no time. Doesn't matter what you kill just need kills in ww form
    Edited by Sithisvoid on June 21, 2015 7:38PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW levels based on kills in wolf form, regardless of the level of your prey. To level up fast, make sure you have the "devour" passive, and head to the starter island in your zone. It's a compact area with lots of potential prey, you can easily get to ww level 10 in an hour or less.
    Edited by Reverb on June 21, 2015 7:40PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    I'm already level 10 but the transformation is taking ages, I want to morph it to be a white wolf
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodfin95 wrote: »
    I'm already level 10 but the transformation is taking ages, I want to morph it to be a white wolf

Ah, sorry - I misunderstood. Large batches of xp you get for completing quests are the fastest way to level slotted skills. Do quests, even crafting writs, and make sure that transformation is the ultimate slotted when you turn them in. That's a much faster way to level specific skills than grinding.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget quests must be within 5 levels or something for your skills to get exp.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Is that 5 levels above my own or lower?
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds