Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4, Bite Me

brodybeatdown
brodybeatdown
Soul Shriven
No, seriously. It doesn't matter if you're a werewolf or vampire. I'd like to be bitten please. I'm on the NA server, in EP alliance. Doesn't matter when you can do it. Just message me on PSN and it will come to my phone. Gamer tag I'd listed below. Thanks in advance.
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, my GT is brodybeatdown
  • marshi1981
    No, seriously. It doesn't matter if you're a werewolf or vampire. I'd like to be bitten please. I'm on the NA server, in EP alliance. Doesn't matter when you can do it. Just message me on PSN and it will come to my phone. Gamer tag I'd listed below. Thanks in advance.

Absolutely brilliant use of words in your title! You just got an awesome
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks
  • marshi1981
    I didnt realise you could become a werewolf or vamp in this game. What are the pros and cons do you know?
  • Bigcountry_BOY2491
    Bigcountry_BOY2491
    Soul Shriven
    Please bite me my gamer tag is Big_countryBoy23 I'm on the ebon heart pact ps4 na server werewolf only I have 1000 gold I'll pay for it.
  • Bigcountry_BOY2491
    Bigcountry_BOY2491
    Soul Shriven
    Big_CountryBOY23
  • jayxblade
    jayxblade
    Psn id: jayy_sin please give me the werewolf bite
  • Snow952
    Snow952
    looking to pay for werewolf bite will give 1000 im at the Werewolf shrine now
    Psn:serya95
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    This escalated quickly.
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone willing to help a fellow player out?
  • Dark_Akatsukki
    I'll pay 1000g for a bite
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    I'd really appreciate a vampire bite. GT is brodybeatdown and I'm on Ebonheart NA server
  • BaalBarith
    BaalBarith
    ✭✭
    Just by the first sentence in this topic i can tell your an ignorant console idiot, that wants to become a vamp or a werewolf because its "Cool" it is not cool to hinder your group and make the healer waste magicka keeping an idiot alive that wanted to be a vamp (im thinking after your sentence you're too stupid to dodge fire).
    Officer of <Fallen Raiders> PvE oriented guild.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    Ps4 dominion looking for both a vampire bite and a werewolf bite. Also would love to join up some Guilds but already posted it in the guild forum. PSN - VinnyTheShill message me if you can help. Plz and Ty. Ps4 NA AD
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.