Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

just got butten by vamp in rift, where to go now?

Dareloth
Dareloth
I tried going to the shrine but there are no npc's there to talk to. How do i start the blood matron quest?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends if you have been bitten by a vampire player or a bloodfiend npc.

Vampire player: you should have a quest that makes you interact with the shrine.
    bloodfiend NPC: when you are near a wayshrine, an npc will approach you and recognise your gift. After that the quest is given to you and you go to the shrine.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    Ranique wrote: »

Vampire player: you should have a quest that makes you interact with the shrine.
    bloodfiend NPC: when you are near a wayshrine, an npc will approach you and recognise your gift. After that the quest is given to you and you go to the shrine.

I was bitten by an npc, do you know how long it takes for vorundril to show up at the wayshrine? Im just hoping its not glitched,.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dareloth wrote: »
    Ranique wrote: »

I was bitten by an npc, do you know how long it takes for vorundril to show up at the wayshrine? Im just hoping its not glitched,.

As soon as you approach it. There is a known glitch on the consoles that npc's are invisable (and you can't talk to them either). rebooting might help for that.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    I found him outside of riften, cant wait to help out all those people hoping to get bitten at the shrine. Just need to lvl my vamp up now.