Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where do i level?

joshd7790
joshd7790
Hey guys im level 21 just finished Grahtwood (i think) discovered everything and done everything part from 2 group bosses so i reckon i can go to the next zone and level and discover new places but greenshade is for like level 25-26 area what do i do to level from 21 to 25 if theres nothing left in grahtwood? Just head over there and hope for the best?

Cheers josh
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you really finish every quest in every zone, you will actually level somewhat ahead of the content. You must still have lots of quests to find, either in your current zone or in the previous zone. Did you go to the starter island (Khenarti's Roost for AD)? If not, that might be part of the reason why you are somewhat behind.

I any case, don't worry. You can take on enemies a few levels above you with relative ease. You need good gear and a good weapon, but the PvE part of the game is not very difficult. If you head over to Greenshade and just start whacking, you will probably do just fine.
    Edited by stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO on June 20, 2015 6:37PM
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Ahh that might be why then ive only done some in Khenarthi roost but i thought i did everything in there so i moved over to auridon did everything there thats where i started to discover everything cause i thought the roost isle was just a stater area with a few quests, thanks for the reply and helping out :) ill head over to roosts and start exploring :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a list of all quests, to make sure you haven't missed any, check out UESP's list of ESO Quests by Location.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp