The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

getting of the islands

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
I am a level 7 now imperial, how do I get off the islands, the 2 that you start off on to the mainland like skyrim and so on, do I have to complete all quest on the island or is it a certain level?
thanks.
  • lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be transported back at the end of the second island's main quest line. If you don't want to finish it, use the wayshrine to teleport back to the city you started in.
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."
    Options
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    no not that I am in auridon and I want to get off that island in go to the mainland like skyrim do you have to be a certain level to do that.
    Options
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to be level 10
    Options
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    so after level 10 I can travel there do you use that same boat that takes you to the other island ?
    Options
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, just hit L.
    Options
  • scottsprinkle
    scottsprinkle
    Soul Shriven
    I just became a level 10 but I'm on the Xbox one console how to I get to the mainland?
    When I because level 10 It said something about choose a mission and I picked one and not being happened what do I so?
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting out of your lvl 3-8 "starting area" is different depending on which zone it is (ie which faction you are playing) ... generally it is an NPC that takes you back to your faction's starting city via a "boat trip" quest once you have completed the main quest line in the starting zone
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options
  • buckshotxl
    buckshotxl
    Soul Shriven
    Go to skyhold and do the quest in that area and one of them should take you there. Not skyrim but it'll take you tgrahhtwood. You can also do the first couple fighters guild quest to get there
    Options