The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild bank

FTU_XERO
FTU_XERO
I am in four guilds and three have a guild bank. We have noticed that the items are not stacking correctly. Examples out in 30 apples and they will not all be out into the same stack like they are suppose to be, it is also the same for your personal inventory.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are on PC, put them into your inventory, drag and drop them on to each other to stack them, and put them back. On cosole you may need to deposit them into you personal bank and pull them back out. (Keep track if you have the same item in your bank.) That should probably stack them and you can then put them back in the guild bank. My understanding of how they don't stack in the shared guild bank is to prevent a duplication error that was exploited early on.
    Edited by driosketch on June 20, 2015 4:08PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    On Xbox one, I will try what you said and let you know if it worked. Thank you.