The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disappearing items from bank

samwallace11306
samwallace11306
Soul Shriven
I checked into the bank and everything I had in there is now gone.
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    check in later. see if its still there. stuff just dont disappear.
  • hotol71
    hotol71
    Have you used your bank account or a guild based one... If you used the guild account maybe someone else has taken the item(s). Be also aware that wood, iron and other goods from the bank account are available anytime you visit a blacksmith and similar. So if you produce something like an armor the stuff will/can be taken from the account.

With the regular account i never discovered any issue and i got already a lot of issues. :-)
    Edited by hotol71 on June 17, 2015 7:09AM
    Playing on: XBOX One - European Server
    Side: Aldmeri Dominion
  • samwallace11306
    samwallace11306
    Soul Shriven
    No it was just random stuff like flowers and runes and things, I did notice though that when I went back to the bank to get my stuff out the treasure maps and pledge to Mara was in the bank instead, also it says I am not a guild members I can't access the other bank. believe me it was strange that's why I posted question here...
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flowers and runes will both be taken from your bank if you craft anything where they are used.
  • samwallace11306
    samwallace11306
    Soul Shriven
    I had not crafted anything at that point, I was stockpiling stuff I knew I needed
  • hotol71
    hotol71
    Ok.. Sounds like an issue.. Just open a support case to bother these guys a little bit. I know that these issues not belong to the "poor" support people but doing nothing than a post here will not bring up the issue and from my point of view the managers of the company need a few sleepless nights.

It's always also a good idea to raise a support call add Microsoft Support, it will not solve the issue but it will go to there files or they refund you the money if you want.Also cancel any ESO subscription if you got one, currently they don't earned the money for a game with such issues.

I really like this game and i know that QS and Elder Scrolls don't belong together since the first Elder Scrolls RPG came up, of course the games are good and complex but from the technical point....

Let me explain it in this way... Why should i pay a full price if i not get a really working product, small issues are acceptable but this... Iam quite sure if i tell them: "Heh i don't have the money for the subscription this month" they will also not have any mercy and provide me a discount. So why should we as customer?

To be honest i also have no unterstanding for messages like "We have so much users, it's so complex!".. Really? If you can handle it -> than don't offer it! I have no unterstanding for this, if the manager of the company get a new car and he paid the full price and got only a car without an engine iam quite sure he has a lot of unterstanding for this too!
    Edited by hotol71 on June 17, 2015 5:15PM
    Playing on: XBOX One - European Server
    Side: Aldmeri Dominion
  • samwallace11306
    samwallace11306
    Soul Shriven
    Honestly I thought I did open a case by subitting a thing while playing the game but have not heard anything so I figured I would see if anyone else had a similar issue to see if they knew why it happened.
  • shohawk
    shohawk
    Yes, I'm experiencing something similar - stacks of items disappearing.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shohawk wrote: »
    Yes, I'm experiencing something similar - stacks of items disappearing.

I have a stack of a valuable item missing as well on my xbox account. I filed a support ticket and am waiting for their response. It's not the kind of item I would ever move into any bank account either so I am heartbroken it's gone.

I just sent support a follow up email informing them that my issue is not resolved. I know they are slammed right now.

Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• painsworth01
    painsworth01
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.

Seems to me these guys were noting an unexpected problem in game play and wanted some info. I don't think they expected a rant that was not particularly helpful.

i too have occasionally noted things missing from my inventory esp. just after harvesting/looting them. But they always reappeared shortly. If yours do not, agree that you should put in a ticket. My experience with the ticket has been limited but was successful.