The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 (NA) Blackwater - Non Vet. Wish it could stay like this forever!

NDwarf
NDwarf
✭✭✭
Friday night 6/19/15 on Blackwater PS4 - All 3 sides fully represented with huge, awesome 3 way battles taking place. 99% of the players are between level 10 and 40, no champ points, and no vet levels.

Getting ambushed, avoiding gank squads, fought 1 on 1 a dozen or more times - close fights with just a sliver of health left when the other guy drops. I have a screen shot of a dozen catapults set up around a castle with all DC and AD attacking EP, it was epic.

Group voice chat don't work and it's really hurting coordination but the other sides suffer from it as well.

But then, in the back of my mind I think "enjoy it while it last." A month or two from now it'll be vet level/champ point kings vs casuals. PvP campaigns will be ghost towns only inhabited by exp potion drinking hardcores.

I'd pay to have a level locked 50 with no vet/champ points pvp campaign DLC. Exactly the way it is now on PS4 (NA) Blackwater.
"When people !@# with you you !@# with them ten times worse. Next thing you know, you're in a motel room with 24 beers and a half bucket of chicken. You see, that's how you get things done." Ricky, Trailer Park Boys.
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I said it before, it's game breaking that they don't allow you to lock a mule to level 49 so non vet pvp could strive.

I'd pay monthly for that.
  • PRXEloswith
    hmmm there was champ points, though in my case not too many I guess :)

Reminds me of DAOC battleground twinks, harder to keep under leveled in ESO though I guess.
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it before, it's game breaking that they don't allow you to lock a mule to level 49 so non vet pvp could strive.

I'd pay monthly for that.

I agree they should let you lock to 50 if you want. But since they don't just create another character. That's what I've done. I'm playing Old Fat Templar now.
    Edited by Kobaal on June 23, 2015 8:21PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB