The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Quests not saving & skills not usuable (Fixed)

TwueWuv
TwueWuv
Soul Shriven
All I am able to use is my great sword, I am unable to access my skills or powers. My other problem is that I will finish a quest, and when I come back on the game later, that quest has been restarted somehow and I have to do it all over again. Basically, my game is unplayable right now.
Edited by TwueWuv on June 18, 2015 10:54PM
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol...wot?
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• TwueWuv
    TwueWuv
    Soul Shriven
    Please don't troll peoples threads when they are asking for serious help...
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to be more specific than the.
    What happens when you equip another weapon?
    Are your class skills greyed out or what prevents you from using them?
    Are all the quests that way? Does it happen after you turned the quest in or only if you keep the quest unfinished?
    Do you already have a secondary weapon set? Are you able so swap?
    Edited by Jeckll on June 18, 2015 12:40PM
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • dragonxbreath
    dragonxbreath
    Soul Shriven
    Just happened to me. Trying to finish the quest Simply Misplaced. Got to the end and I could get the staff back from the guy. Restarted the game and came back in but it made me start the quest from the beginning wtf
  • Synergy1006
    Synergy1006
    Soul Shriven
    My problem is I get the wabbajack and can't use it on anything to test it out, it says to use it on the acolytes and I get within striking distance and it just doesn't work.. I've put in 5 tickets and still nothing. I have had to restart this stupid quest 6 times now. I've deleted all saves and reinstalled just like they told me to do in the email and still nothing.