Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf disease timer?

ljdavila8453
ljdavila8453
Soul Shriven

Hello everyone, I recently got bit by a friend and normally I hear to get the quest you must go to a city and speak with an NPC. Instead, a portal opened and I walked right in, talked to Hircine and was told to kill one of the bosses which I did. Now I realize that I have a timer next to the disease so does that mean that I'm missing something or what? I would hate to loss this ability so quickly. I am on Console version of ESO so please can anybody help?
  • DoubleShot27
    same for me your fine idk why it stays there but if you did the quest your good
  • Kylarstern91
    The timer is for your bite. When getting bit by a fellow timer it links you up with his 7 day timer to bite another player. That way you can't turn around and immediately bite another player.
  • ljdavila8453
    ljdavila8453
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both, much appreciated
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer is for your bite. When getting bit by a fellow timer it links you up with his 7 day timer to bite another player. That way you can't turn around and immediately bite another player.
    That's not accurate. You need to spend a skill point on the passive in order to be able to bite another player, and it's only after you've bitten another player that the 7 day timer kicks in. If you can level WW enough to be able to buy the passive (which is easy to do in less than an hour if you know what you're doing), you can turn around and bite another player the same day. Unless they've changed something since the last time I did it, anyway, and the last time I did that couldn't have been much more than a month ago.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)