Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non vet campaign question??

j_labbeb16_ESO
j_labbeb16_ESO
✭✭✭
So if I'm set home to a non vet campaign, and I level up from 49 while pvp'ing what happens?
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no cause to worry, dear fellow.

If you 'ding' Vr1 while playing in Blackwater you will quite simply remain there until you either log out or crash. Of which, you may not reenter the campaign. Although, there is an off-chance that if you crash you may still be in Blackwater. For just a while longer at least.
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your strength also literally halves when you hit v1, as you are no longer eligible for battle leveling, you revert to your base v1 stats, which are... pretty low in comparison (battle leveling is roughly equivalent to v12 in moderate gear)
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin