The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you aint EP yet

Darkedgex
Darkedgex
If you aint an EP player as of now, get set you gonna get rinced , over and over (join us now !)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel would do the rolling eyes thing to show their overall thoughts on this post.

But...they are sleepy and don't want to have to dig an EP out from under his many many skirt wearing mates in order to get the two things required for that response.

Also, this one is told that to much purge spam renders one infertile, and causes certain dysfuntions of one's happy organs.

Telel just found their moon sugar lined cloud.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if everyone joins ep you won't have anyone to rinse.
    PC | EU
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    true
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    in fact i just think EP , need help (like alot) , from the xfer ,,....
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭
    ep is already very health pop and steam rolling almost every map. need some more ad or dc or there will be no one left to fight
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if everyone joins ep you won't have anyone to rinse.

This ^^^^

Plus I think DC needs some folks so we can get some three faction fighting going on
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is this is a console player. Oh god I hope this is a console player.
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on June 19, 2015 5:55AM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel would do the rolling eyes thing to show their overall thoughts on this post.

But...they are sleepy and don't want to have to dig an EP out from under his many many skirt wearing mates in order to get the two things required for that response.

Also, this one is told that to much purge spam renders one infertile, and causes certain dysfuntions of one's happy organs.

Telel just found their moon sugar lined cloud.

What the f*** is a "Telel"?
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭

You must be new around here.
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on June 19, 2015 5:56PM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs, noobs everywhere.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »
    My guess is this is a console player. Oh god I hope this is a console player.

They said 'xfer' earlier which I assume means transfer. So I'm guessijg this is a console player.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »

You must be new around here.

Yes, very new if he is unaware of the majestic and humble blandness that is the most mediocre of khajiit sneaky stabs.

But to answer the question. Telel is Telel and also nothing important. Please ignore if encountered on the battlefield. Unless they tell you to do something smart.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on NA, and would like to help bolster our little community by starting a DC reroll project...I would absolutely assist in any way I can. I can help you with dungeons, etc.

I am DC and I hate going into Chillrend right now.
    Edited by Makkir on June 20, 2015 12:50AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkedgex wrote: »
    If you aint an EP player as of now, get set you gonna get rinced , over and over (join us now !)

If you aint a three faction mercenary yet, get with the times, amateur.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin