Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help!!

Relube
Relube
Soul Shriven
i deleted the cultural garb disguise for the party planning mission I didn't know I needed it and know I can't do the mission what can I do?
  • deadlykitten6
    Are they bound if not i probably still have mine ill be on again in bout half an hour. i can give you it if its not bound. if it is you have to either look and find one or abandon and restart my psn is same as name here and in ebonheart na server ps4
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. Abandoning and reacquiring the quest may help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • yeffy
    yeffy
    Hi there. Abandoning and reacquiring the quest may help.

I haven't even touched mine. I didn't even receive anything and it won't let me progress in the quest because it won't give me an option to put on said garbs. This is on Xbox One. I had to abandon the quest and I have no idea where I picked it up.
  • Twoface123
    My bad wrong post lol
    Edited by Twoface123 on June 20, 2015 1:26AM