Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild benefits, not fighters Mage etc.

goat1313
goat1313
So almost through the first island after coldharbour, just finishing a few loose threads, hunting for treasure etc. and before I jump to the next was wanting to know the benefits of joining a guild, lvl 8 character right now. Having a tough time holding on to beverage and food ingredients, taking up too much space, and not wanting to blow 1000 gold on more bank space. Other than that really enjoying the game now that the the first week is over.
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I mostly solo myself but below are some of the benefits of joining a guild:
    1. Play will like minded people.
    2. Help with crafting, dungeons, etc.
    3. Depending on the guild, you may be offered free recipes, free werewolf or vampire bites, etc.

There are undoubtedly other reasons but the reasons above are what I came up with.