Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traveling to Daggerfall or Ebonheart...?

reften
reften
✭✭✭✭✭
So help me understand something ESO gurus.

I'm currently playing a Bosmer NB...level 37ish.

Can I take my Aldmeri Bosmer NB, and just go quest in Ebonheart or Daggerfall areas? Pick up the skyshards there?

And if so, how the h*** do you get there?
Reften
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all you need to complete the main quest. :) Then you will end up in the Ebonheart Pact are if you're playing Aldmeri Dominion.

And then Daggerfall covenant after that. :)
    Edited by Maotti on May 3, 2014 2:49AM
    PC EU
  • Cronikz
    Cronikz
    What level should I be one I reach daggerfall from the pact
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

reften wrote: »

Can I take my Aldmeri Bosmer NB, and just go quest in Ebonheart or Daggerfall areas? Pick up the skyshards there?

You get there by magic :wink:

But serious. After you finish the main quest, Cadwell (instructed by someone I will not mention) will give you the task to see the world through you enemy's eyes. He will then send you to Ebonheart pact for Cadwell's silver. You will have access to different copies of those maps then players original in that alliance and it will be Veteran rank 1-5 (each map should give enough experience to get one veteran rank more). After doing all the quests required for Cadwell's silver (most quests in the alliance), he will give you a reward and then sent you to Daggerfall for Cadwell's gold.

Cronikz wrote: »

From the pact it would be cadwell's silver, and so veteran rank 1
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

But serious. After you finish the main quest, Cadwell (instructed by someone I will not mention) will give you the task to see the world through you enemy's eyes. He will then send you to Ebonheart pact for Cadwell's silver. You will have access to different copies of those maps then players original in that alliance and it will be Veteran rank 1-5 (each map should give enough experience to get one veteran rank more). After doing all the quests required for Cadwell's silver (most quests in the alliance), he will give you a reward and then sent you to Daggerfall for Cadwell's gold.

lol blast from the past. My question was in may of 2014!
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

lol blast from the past. My question was in may of 2014!

Jeez,
    I should learn to read dates. fell for the good old necrothreader. But hopefully I did answer your question ;):wink:
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU