Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Looking for some friends to play the game with.

Envy_Lied
Envy_Lied
Soul Shriven
I just started on the Launch day but due to having a lot of stuff to do between now and then I haven't really gotten passed Level 15 until recently, I'm basically just looking to bolster my friends list with a wide variety of players in various time zones. Any combat focus will do, any crafting focus will do... Just looking for a group of friends, a guild or even just some casual players to explore Tamriel with.

I am a Red Guard, Dragon Knight in the Daggerfall Covenant(obviously...) and I have a crafting specialization of Blacksmithing(Level 15)

EDIT: On the North American Server.
Edited by Envy_Lied on June 19, 2015 6:31PM
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Hey Envy we are recruiting members for our Guild, Darkest Dawn. There are 7 of us that play most nights and weekends. We’ve been playing MMO’s together for years, a few of us were on the PC for ESO as well. We’re looking to up our numbers for everything. We’re currently grinding like everyone else, but we need bodies for PVP, Dungeons, DSA, and the guild store. We’re all 20’s and older. No age restriction here, as long as you’re not a jerk, you’re welcome. We bust each other’s balls as often as we hit the X button, it’s a requirement so don't take any of it serious. If you’re looking for a group of people who take the game serious enough to get s**t done, but also realize it’s just a game, this is your place. My psn is piratej62 add me or shoot me a message through PSN/ ingame or through the forums. If nothing else we can group up and kill some stuff!