The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can anyone tell me how to get involved in the MMO capabilities on the PS4?

DenMoria
DenMoria
✭✭✭✭✭
I have never played an MMO before but have been an ES fanatic since Morrowind.

What do I need to do to put a group together or join a group?

Understand that I am a complete novice on TESO so I have no clue.

I know that I should press the options button if someone wants to join me or if I want to work with somebody, but there are so many options that pull up that I don't know where to start.

Any advice you have would be awesome.

I have a bunch of Skyrim friends that now have TESO on their PS4s that I would love to work with.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    When your cursor moves over a player that's in range, you should see a tool tip that says something like hold x (or o, or whatever, not sure which button, but it's one of them) to interact. Do that, and you'll see a wheel interface. One of the selections is "Invite to group".
    Answer ✓
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game's build in help feature has several tutorials which cover some of this.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
    Answer ✓
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    tallenn wrote: »
    When your cursor moves over a player that's in range, you should see a tool tip that says something like hold x (or o, or whatever, not sure which button, but it's one of them) to interact. Do that, and you'll see a wheel interface. One of the selections is "Invite to group".

Basically this, the button you press on ps4 is options.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following up. Do I need to have my headphone and mic on (I don't usually play that way) or is there any other way to communicate?

I think my biggest problem is that there are so many options when I do press the button.

Sorry for being such a noob. I just find it confusing.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »
    Following up. Do I need to have my headphone and mic on (I don't usually play that way) or is there any other way to communicate?

I think my biggest problem is that there are so many options when I do press the button.

Sorry for being such a noob. I just find it confusing.

Don't be sorry for being new! We all were :)

Some use their mics, some don't. I was in a random dun run and they didn't use theirs, so I didn't bother.
    With guildies, yea.

I wish you the best of luck on the game! Don't let idiots detour you from eso. They are a dime a dozen. Enjoy the game, and have fun!
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.