The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

grouping tool / voice chat work on PS4? none have worked since launch for me - 10+ days

domlynchb16_ESO
voice chat is always 'unnavailable' for me. it does not matter what zone, or if i am in a group in croydiil.

the grouping tool does not work, i have tried all dungeons, trials, options, and waiting times - it never finds a group.

anyone else having these issues?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may be experiencing a NAT type problem some of our mates have it and it's a pain.
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    quick question - even if my chat is nor working, i should be able to hear the other players? i have never heard anyone talking in game.. just the music
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quick question - even if my chat is nor working, i should be able to hear the other players? i have never heard anyone talking in game.. just the music

Not if its a NAT type problem you won't hear a thing from other players.
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    thanks heromofo.

do you kno if eso have given any official acknowledgement or solution to the issues?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks heromofo.

do you kno if eso have given any official acknowledgement or solution to the issues?

Its been a problem long before ESO but this is where they did bugger up by not having a text based system side by side with it. Because warframe suffers from this problem as well and NAT type problems are rampant in eso atm killing the only way to communicate with others.

I dont count that quick chat deal lol
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    thanks, i'll check out some offline solutions to NAT.

do you know anything about the groupfinder issue? is that also NAT related?