Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MLG Streamer Streaming ESO: Real Time Guidance?

Yaegur
Yaegur
Soul Shriven
Hello Everyone,

For the longest time I have been hearing a lot about ESO before it's big console debut on the Playstation 4. At first I lost interest in the game after hearing about it not doing well on the PC, but then became very excited as popular youtuber's had nothing but good things to say during the beta on consoles. I have always been an Elder Scrolls fan and would love to have your guidance in real time along the way. If you could simply make an account on MLG and visit the stream on MLG.TV/YAEGUR that would be awesome.

I am open to all opinions.
Follow me MLG.TV/YAEGUR for entertaining Elder Scrolls Online gameplay.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    so you are not just trying to boost your MLG following stats ?

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Yaegur
    Yaegur
    Soul Shriven
    I honestly have not played the game before. Always good to have real time advice while playing from seasoned players. I am currently running a Nightblade Magicka Build.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes it might be good to have someone watching you play and giving you real time advice but part of the joy of the game is actually discovering yourself how to play ... having someone live mentor you is something I would expect more likely from a friend or family member, not a random from a net forum

I recommend http://tamrieljournal.com as a place to get some extra information on ESO ... and an in game guild may well be helpful as well
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What? MLG? Why do they even care about this game? The most competitive skill based thing in ESO is either trials, dungeons or the guild market.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Yaegur
    Yaegur
    Soul Shriven
    Always good to tryout something new. Figured I would relax and play ESO vs streaming competitive matches 24/7.