Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Underleveled at Coldharbour... Suggestions?

Tardistiles
Tardistiles
Soul Shriven
I'm only Level 42 and I quickly realized I'm a tad bit underleveled when I arrived in Coldharbour. I have no quests left to do, and dungeons are darn near impossible to complete because the in-game lfg queue simply doesn't work and no one uses the fan-made lfg websites. Any suggestions...?
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    PvP. Cyrodil has plenty of quests for you to do (I guarantee you're not done with those, too many deep in other territories that you'd get ganked for), and just generally beating another player and their dead horse gives you buttloads of experience.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil (pve or PvP there), head back to your last zone, maybe challenge yourself by doing the public dungeon solo? You shouldn't be too high of a level to repeat some of the last zones content yet, while wandering you may even find some quests. Look through your achievements and make sure everything if filled out for the zones you have completed. Hmm.. Yeah. Wander! You could even try doing Cold Harbour now if you want more of a challenge.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord