Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Issue: School Daze

Elder_Martin
Elder_Martin
✭✭✭
The part where you must assist Tedras Relvi does not work. I've been sitting here for an hour and I have not been able to summon the crocodile, nor has anyone else been able to. Is this quest being looked at? I've even dropped it and attempted doing the other two students first or this part first. Nothing seems to work. I know I'm doing it in the right order and on the right symbols. My only conclusion is that it must be bugged.
I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    Solved: In case anyone has this same issue, I believe the error is caused by the same error that creates invisible NPCs, etc. Thus, the solution is to log completely out, quite the game (or turn off console), and then reload.
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin