Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Additional ability slots on the Xbox One

DL6_Cervantes
DL6_Cervantes
Soul Shriven
I had a tutorial at lvl telling me that I could assign additional ability slots but I didn't read it well enough. How do I actually assign the additional slots? I have read loading screen tips that I can use multiple ability bars with the same weapon but I can't figure out how. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything regarding multiple ability bars, but if you go to your skill menu and highlight an active skill that you have, you can press X to assign the skill to a button.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • KamuiStorm
    KamuiStorm
    Soul Shriven
    At level 15 you can have two weapons, a main and a back up. Simply use the same type of weapon in your backup but assign different abilities. Then you can have extra ability bars for that weapon type. Just don't use the same exact weapon you have in your main. Ex: if you have a staff of inferno and a staff of lighting you can utilize the same weapon abilities for main & backup. However if you go to assign your staff of inferno in both main & backup it won't work as you won't be switching weapons.
    NA server
    Ebonheart pact
    Dark Elf
    Guild: Ouroboros, message to join. Will accept all