The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Long wait in queue for black water blade

RootsNeverDiePR
I've been stuck in queue for an hour anybody having this problem its says that i'm in queue position 697. Does this mean that 696 people are ahead of me to join?
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you're on console as pc doesn't have this many but if it works the same way with the queue, then yes, there is 696 people in the queue before you.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • RootsNeverDiePR
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    I assume you're on console as pc doesn't have this many but if it works the same way with the queue, then yes, there is 696 people in the queue before you.

Ok Thanks! Guess i'll be stuck on queue forever lol!
  • chollingshead6615
    make sure you aren't in a loading screen when it comes time! if you miss the notification then you are sent to the back of the queue and it adds another hour wait:/ trust me it happened to me 3 times in a row because of loading screens. HAVE FUN! :)
    GT: SizedMountain4
    Xbox - North America Megaserver
  • RootsNeverDiePR
    make sure you aren't in a loading screen when it comes time! if you miss the notification then you are sent to the back of the queue and it adds another hour wait:/ trust me it happened to me 3 times in a row because of loading screens. HAVE FUN! :)

Thanks for the advice! I'll make sure to stay away from loading screens then
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck for Eso is slow and full of loading screens. ( dark and full of terrors )
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• RootsNeverDiePR
    Zhoyzu wrote: »

Good luck for Eso is slow and full of loading screens. ( dark and full of terrors )

LOL! True