Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX One] [UK] Looking for Party

A5ko
A5ko
✭✭✭
Howdy,

I am looking for a reliable set of good men/women to run dungeons/VR content with on the EU megaserver.

I am based in the UK so play to BST time.

I am looking for:

- Players who are on similar hours. I work a 9-5 job weekdays but am on evenings and most of the weekend.
- Players who have at least done a little research into their class so they know what's what.
- Players with a good sense of humour.
- Ideally newer players, as Champion points give a bad representation of difficulty when you murder everything.

I am a High Elf Sorcerer. Currently Level 41. That would mean being short on a dedicated Tank, Healer and one further DPS.

If you're interested in running vet content and working for the undaunted, give me a nudge on XBOX, gamertag is A5ko

Thanks
A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    I've just joined a group called British Merceneries, ive not ran with them yet tho.
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    I've just joined a group called British Merceneries, ive not ran with them yet tho.

Are these guys not on a different Alliance?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A5ko wrote: »
    Guilds are not Alliance-bound, and can take members from any Alliance. This is why Guild Recruitment has its own section on the forums, so recruitment threads go there and don't end up in the separate Alliance categories.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    A5ko wrote: »
    Guilds are not Alliance-bound, and can take members from any Alliance. This is why Guild Recruitment has its own section on the forums, so recruitment threads go there and don't end up in the separate Alliance categories.

I guess what I meant was that the player base are not present on AD.

• Fozzi99
    Fozzi99
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 36 dps
    Eu server
    Lf dungeon team
    Aldemire dominion
    Edited by Fozzi99 on June 18, 2015 6:30PM