Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Talk To The Prophet" Quest Glitch?

Wepoi
Wepoi
Soul Shriven
I'm not sure if I'm being stupid? But i have a quest called "Soul Shriven In Coldharbour" And it then says talk to the prophet. It leads me to a house in the main city that i have to use a lock pick to get into. When I've entered, no one is there?.. Is this a glitch on my side or am i reading the map wrong?

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, that's the first quest and the way it's supposed to work is when you wake up in Tamriel you talk to the Prophet's spirit in the room with you it completes. (this is probably the House you are talking about)

On PC a /reloadui or relog would fix this issue of non appearing npcs, unfortunately I have no idea how to fix it on console, sorry.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Prophet will also approach you near the gate of the main city , usually as you approach. So, take a short stroll in the country, farm some nodes, and then walk back to the gate. I have also had him accost me just outside the bank as I logged in.

So, he will find you if you don't find him.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ftsClownBaby
    ftsClownBaby
    Soul Shriven
    You more than likely just left without speaking to him and finishing the quest upon first arriving at Tamriel. I would go to Sadreno House in Davon's Watch and see if he is still in there. It is just East of the Shrine to Mara

I had the same thing happen to me.

Hope this helps!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ep4u9j&s=8#.VXiT_0ZDCO0
  • Wepoi
    Wepoi
    Soul Shriven
    You more than likely just left without speaking to him and finishing the quest upon first arriving at Tamriel. I would go to Sadreno House in Davon's Watch and see if he is still in there. It is just East of the Shrine to Mara

I had the same thing happen to me.

Hope this helps!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ep4u9j&s=8#.VXiT_0ZDCO0

Cheers man, i found him in the house!
  • TheMurderHorn
    TheMurderHorn
    Soul Shriven
    I talked to the prophet when I was supposed to and when I left the house for the first time it kicked me from the servers.... I loaded back in and it placed me outside the house but the quest was still there. Now every time I go back to the house he is invisible. Im hoping i don't have to wipe my character and start a new one but i guess i will if i have too..... Anyone find any fixes?????