Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Uuuh...can I take a mulligan on that one? (Quest line redo)

Junkogen
Junkogen
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about anyone else, but the endings to certain quest lines stick in my craw. It would be great if we could undo the fabric of time and redo a quest line for some crowns. Plus, some storylines are so good and the boss fights so epic that it would be great to be able to replay them without starting over.

How about a quest line reset scroll in the crown store?
Edited by Junkogen on June 18, 2015 12:36PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be an interesting idea... would you forfeit any ability to earn XP or gold from it though? Because if there were gold/XP rewards, you'd be getting something extra in-game (that is more than just cosmetic or convenience) which others couldn't get.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 18, 2015 12:42PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds terribly complicated to implement, given that quests can chain.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    That would be an interesting idea... would you forfeit any ability to earn XP or gold from it though? Because if there were gold/XP rewards, you'd be getting something extra in-game (that is more than just cosmetic or convenience) which others couldn't get.

Gold and xp are not the reasons I would want to redo quest lines at all. I would gladly forfeit. It's all about the fight and the results of certain decisions. After all, we play the opposing factions' quests, essentially turning back time. Why not be able to do it for individual quest lines?

Also, yes, some quests are chains but maybe it could work for segments of the chain. Maybe have a pocket of reality, possibly Sovngarde where epic battles can be relived!
    Options