Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU DC LF Vampire bite

soulstealernl
soulstealernl
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

don get any luck with the Bloodfiends when its finally new moon and they spawn the vampire players are quikly killing them just for scamming other people

so im looking for a Vampire bite, im scammed for a total of 50k allready and iḿ getting sick and tired of it now.
is there any vamp out here that willing me to bite?
i give 10k, breton racial motif and a orc motif.

please message/add me on PSN: DJ-Imperfect

thanks in advance.

• leono9000
    leono9000
    Soul Shriven
    I'm first going to say the moon phases are complete BS. They spawn indiscriminately on any moonphase. Those guides that say only newmoon for vamps and only fullmoon for wolves im guessing are made by people who don't want people to get it/and limit the population by using fact some fact but not all reverse psychology Idk but moonphase have not effect it's just wait for night and they might spawn.

Second If your going to pay make sure you get the bite(product) first then pay. You must go to the area where the vampirism questline starts if you actually want them to infect you. If they lead you anywhere else or they refuse and or don't know where it is they are scammers. The location is at the top right of the rift at the end of the road towards the mountains on the right.

Third try joining a vampire guild, like mine we prioritze bites for guild members and free of charge(I think it's stupid to charge someone for a gameplay mechanic everyone Fks up on purpose.)

I did find some on the Ps4 the other day so check the bottom, Werewolves spawn in the same area for the top locations I've found in case you have buddies that want that. It's really tidious looking for these things, I've been trying to find it since launch day -_-' yes I have nothing better to do :neutral: to much time on my hands but anyways.

Me my PSN: Is LEONO__
    At the moment I can't bite anyone, for my vampire skill line is at level 2 right now.

You need level 6 to get the perk: Blood Ritual
    It comes with a 7 day cooldown (Bethesda Why do you try to limit infectinon rates so much, it's not like there's Dk head players who are vampire hunters and try to limit us... oh yeah there is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksau8xPx9U&lc=z12tinkw3xqrihhze04chfn4py3st5q5i2s

untitled_1_by_leono9000-d8xrdxe.jpg
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.