Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Guar pets on console?

DearLady
DearLady
✭✭
I was surprised to see a lot of the pets & mounts aren't on console. Am I blind or is this the same for everyone? Are they suppose to come later or... Just curious. I miss my pony guar. :(
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    I have one on the xbox. Got it from the crown store.
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar pets are currently not available. The Bantam Guar and Striated Pony Guar were removed on 26 May, and therefore never made it to console... in theory.

@Greywolf_McGrowler How did you manage that? Which one did you get?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Guar pets are currently not available. The Bantam Guar and Striated Pony Guar were removed on 26 May, and therefore never made it to console... in theory.

I got the Banded Guar Charger. When I got ESO+ on the first day I got my crowns right away and then went to the store for mounts. There were 3 types of Guars, but chose the Banded one. Figured he looked the coolest with my Argonian Templar.

Though the funny thing is I haven't seen anyone else with a Guar the whole time I've been wandering around. I do see a nightmare horse now and then, but besides that everyone I see has a horse.

Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

I got the Banded Guar Charger. When I got ESO+ on the first day I got my crowns right away and then went to the store for mounts. There were 3 types of Guars, but chose the Banded one. Figured he looked the coolest with my Argonian Templar.

Though the funny thing is I haven't seen anyone else with a Guar the whole time I've been wandering around. I do see a nightmare horse now and then, but besides that everyone I see has a horse.
    Ah right, yeah, the guar mounts are still there, it's the pets (per the thread title) that aren't there any more.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    Bantam guar comes with Adventure Pack (I saw people on ps4 with it)
    Pony Guar I dunno, I know the plushie comes with the code to get the pet for pc
    Options
  • Mzuleft
    Mzuleft
    ✭✭
    I got all the Guars on the PC before i copied to Xbox. Thats the only way i know of to get them on console. Pitty i got my Mudcrab Plushy from the USA 2 days after the copy. :'( So ive missed out on that one.
    Dunmer - Sorcerer VR7 - Destro / Destro
    Breton - Templar VR1 - Sword & Shield / Resto Staff
    Options