The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

add-ons for console

stoneybud
stoneybud
Soul Shriven
I love ESO and I think it would be greatly appreciated by all console players to have a UI mod to enable a radar/map on screen along with your health bar/stamina bar/ magika bar and your level bar on screen adding to the lore of the game also add the ability to see the damage output one is dealing and XP your are gaining per kill or activity you complete thank you
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no addons for console, that's not possible.

All UI improvments should be addressed to ZOS.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • stoneybud
    stoneybud
    Soul Shriven
    What's the address for ZOS?
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, Ayantir just meant to give ZoS feedback through the feedback system in the UI or contact information :) .
  • Hozec
    Hozec
    ✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »

This is technically not true. IT isn't impossible. But the console api is not available for addon developers so they can't make any that interact with them.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    First, to test if API is really accessible, we need an inputbox, and there's no inputbox (chatbox) in console mode, and then we need addon manager, which should be disabled, and then it force us to do some things that I won't talk here and etc etc.. not really very compliant with console networks and zos eula ..
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stoneybud wrote: »
    I love ESO and I think it would be greatly appreciated by all console players to have a UI mod to enable a radar/map on screen along with your health bar/stamina bar/ magika bar and your level bar on screen adding to the lore of the game also add the ability to see the damage output one is dealing and XP your are gaining per kill or activity you complete thank you

I had a Dream the night after console launch that I was able to install Wykkyd's add-ons on the PS4.

Too bad it was a dream.
  • osiris985
    osiris985
    Soul Shriven
    Would love a dps meter and floating combat text as well as a text chat system.
  • Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same dream, this immersion crap really takes away from being able to hardcore this game.
  • AngelSk
    AngelSk
    Soul Shriven
    Talcon wrote: »
    I had the same dream, this immersion crap really takes away from being able to hardcore this game.

I love the immersion, and i dont miss the add-ons.
  • GoliathYT
    GoliathYT
    if only Microsoft and Sony would allow it i would love to have the mini map back and the quest hub markers but i can live without
  • Bens0503
    Bens0503
    stoneybud wrote: »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33142538 as of yesterday this sort of thing may not be as far away as we all think it is.

Obviously still be years away but possibly a step in the right direction....
    If you're not with us, you're against us! visit our (new) website:-
    http://thedeviousones.guildlaunch.com
  • KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to see some additional UI options come to console. Just numbers would suffice for me.
    EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
  • stoneybud
    stoneybud
    Soul Shriven
    Ayantir wrote: »

I hope they eventually add these add ons