Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there really any small game in this game??

Leowyatt
Leowyatt
I am almost level 15 and need some small game for provisioning so I can have some good hour buff food. I assume you would get that from rabbits, deer, squirrels, etc. but I have yet to come across any at all so far in this game and all I've been doing is questing. I am using the XBOX One platform and am in ebonheart pact. Is this a glitch or are people just farming the hell out of them? I can't find anything to kill that would give me any small game. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect people are just farming them, but it's possible that due to its terrain, Stonefalls is not as good for small game as some other, more temperate zones like Glenumbra. If you're willing to take a risk, you could try taking the northwestern exit out of Stonefalls to the Rift, which is a Level 37-43 zone but I have definitely seen small game there, or the southern exit to Deshaan (Lvl 16-23) which is less ash-covered.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Leowyatt
    Leowyatt
    Thanks so much for the response- that makes sense that the terrain in Stonefalls isn't good for small game. I haven't ran into any yet now that I did move to Deshaan either but I haven't been in this zone long yet, so I am hopeful to come across some. Yeah, isn't worth it that bad yet to go to the Rift and risk the many deaths that will probably come to me, lol. Thanks again!
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    It comes from Rats, rabbits, squirels, and Bull Netch :D
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Ah, there you go. Bull netches and rats are quite common in the Morrowind areas, so that's what you need to be looking out for. I thought it would be odd that terrain would dictate availability of item drops - it seems I just wasn't up to speed on which critters dropped it :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    It comes from Rats, rabbits, squirels, and Bull Netch :D

where can i find fish oh great provision god lol :)
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Leowyatt
    Leowyatt
    I finally ran across some rats. After killing 20 of them I did get 1 small game. So far, the drop rate is not so great. Is the drop rate better on some other kind of critter?