Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Contacting Guild Members

Fireclown
Fireclown
Hey guys,

I have a dilemma.

I am the leader of a Guild of over 120 members. We are still growing and at a good pace.

I would really like to involve them in knowing information about whats happening in the Guild. We have the, 'Message of the Day', feature but I know not everyone realises that even exists sometimes. On the PS4 we have set up a group chat but you can only invite people who are on your friends list.

My question is this:

Is there a way to contact, for example, 'In Game Mail', people on a mass message rather than doing it all individually. I find that it's odd that you can't mail your whole guild at the same time. :/

Thank you in advance,

-FC
Chaos Covenant

Guild Leader:PS4:Aldmeri Dominion

PSN: Fireclown_Angel

OASIS-Sector
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately on PC we do this with add-ons.. but with that said

Players actually receive a notification when the guild MOTD changes, they don't have to go back and manually check it. Just ask your members politely to actually read it. They don't even have to find the MOTD after they see the notification.. they can view it right from the notification area.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Hello,

Thank you for replying and helping. :)

Unfortunately a lot of the players who have joined are very new to the MMO style of gameplay. Not many have come from any type of PC gaming like ourselves and do not realise how notifications, grouping, and in some cases I have had to talk them through even accepting and joining the guild. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, far from it, I am just remarking that I am sure a lot of the members don't understand the UI very well. It's very new to them and without a system to communicate with them on a mass basis it's hard to help them and keep in touch with them.

It would have been handy even if there was a form of chat room even.
    Chaos Covenant

Guild Leader:PS4:Aldmeri Dominion

PSN: Fireclown_Angel

OASIS-Sector