Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Giving Away Free Werewolf and Vampire Bites (The Nightfall Alliance)

XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
Its just about realized. A guild comprised of both werewolves and vampires. We are The Nightfall Alliance and our mission is to help other players receive their gift of choice. I'll get this out of the way first.

Xbox One

Ebonheart Pact

NA Server

[ONLY] WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU ARE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT!!!

We don't charge anything for bites. However, we require you to bite others whenever you can without charge except for what you just read. Because of that we insist that you join the guild. We are still setting you ranks but we do have werewolves and vampires. If you are interested please message me on Xbox.

Gamertag: XxxKiLlErKaMxxX (xxxkillerkamxxx no caps)

Thank You
Edited by XxxKiLlErKaMxxX on June 17, 2015 2:36PM
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Well Played, first person ive seen to give out bites! Its a shame im on PS4
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    Wish I could help. It's ridiculous that people want to charge money for a bite. It's easy to make money and there's really nothing to spend it on. You can craft everything yourself.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll join!

I'll write down your Guild and your GT, and I'll look for you guys tonight when I get on! I need a Vampire bite, BTW... lol

GT: Vampire Nox
    NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    Its just about realized. A guild comprised of both werewolves and vampires. We are The Nightfall Alliance and our mission is to help other players receive their gift of choice. I'll get this out of the way first.

Xbox One

Ebonheart Pact

NA Server

We don't charge anything for bites. However, we require you to bite others whenever you can without charge except for what you just read. Because of that we insist that you join the guild. We are still setting you ranks but we do have werewolves and vampires. If you are interested please message me on Xbox.

Thank You

Also to add. You will not receive a message back right away. We will notify you when we have a new availabile. There are no bribes to get priority. It is first come first serve.
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    I know, i want start a guild like this on PS4 on EU server but no one doesnt want to help
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    I'll join!

I'll write down your Guild and your GT, and I'll look for you guys tonight when I get on! I need a Vampire bite, BTW... lol

NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One

Okay. But there may be a long wait. I have others to bite.
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭✭

Xbox One

Ebonheart Pact

NA Server

Thank You

No THANK YOU sir, I don't play xbox version but thank god there are people with intelligence present. If someone takes the bite and doesn't offer to stick around the guild or help someone else, shame on you for abusing this dude's kindness.
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • Chris386
    Chris386
    Soul Shriven
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Gamer tag: XxChris386xX v2
    Would really like the werewolf bite, appreciate anyone that takes the time to give it up.
    I'm on the NA Xbox one server.
    Thanks again.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll join!

NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One

I understand. If you get any Guild members join in who can bite, then make sure I get "on the list". lol

Send me an invite to the guild though, I'll still join as I like the idea. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    It's also preferable if you have the Xbox One Smartglass app.
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    I'll join!

NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One

I understand. If you get any Guild members join in who can bite, then make sure I get "on the list". lol

We're trying to set up ranks for vampires amd WWs and those that haven't been bitten yet.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll join!

NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One

We're trying to set up ranks for vampires and WWs and those that haven't been bitten yet.
    Good to go.

I'm usually on from 9:30 US CST until just whenever I decide to sign off.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Yugi_ZT270
    Alliance: EP
    Server: NA
    GamerTag: RNe Invictus

This is an awesome idea and I'll gladly help out when able to. I'm usually on in the evenings from 8pm EST until 1am EST.
    Xbox One - RNe Invictus
    )==================================================(
    Main Character: Gol'dur VR8 {Ebonheart Pact}
    Skills: Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Woodworking
    Bite: Vampire {Weekly Free Bites given to Friends and Guildmates first}
    )==================================================(
  • riskyparsley
    riskyparsley
    Soul Shriven
    Alliance: Ebon
    Server: NA
    System: Xbox

Gamertag: RiskyParsley811

Such a great idea. I'm desperately looking for a WW bite and would pass along in the same spirit. Great idea. Send invite please. I'm on from 8-12 pm EST.

I have smartglass and can see messages though. Will respond quickly. Thx in advance.
  • jovengionni
    I'm willing to join your guild, I've been searching relentlessly for someone to give a Werewolf bite and for the NPCs. I was even willing to buy it so that I could give them to people for free to save them the gold. It's a great idea.

GT:BigSexyWGlasses

I'm usually on between 4pm-2am PST. Message me on Live.
    Edited by jovengionni on June 17, 2015 7:50PM
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt: P man rockzilla

I'm on every night. I hang out at the WW altar often
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• BuffRooster
    BuffRooster
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to get bitten and will join your guild as a werewolf. I think this is a really good way to get to players looking for bite and giving them for free

Gamertag = BUFF ROOSTER
    Edited by BuffRooster on June 17, 2015 10:41PM
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims. :) Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange.

Thanks, everyone!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.