Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players Offering Free Bites

Brostapo
Brostapo
Since the other post was highly infested with those looking for a bite I thought I would make this post.
If you are a vampire or werewolf and you are able to bite and willing to help others out (for free) comment below with:

Alliance
PC or Console
PSN/GT or Character Name (Or another way for someone to contact you.)
What Bite You Can Do

From that others will contact you. You may be swarmed with messages, but it is a small inconvenience from helping a friend out.
:)
Edited by Brostapo on June 17, 2015 10:46PM
  • JVOLLMER25

LF werewolf bite

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: JVOLLMER25

Alliance: Ebonhart Pact

Server: North American

• Brostapo
    Brostapo
    Would prefer it if only those who can give the bite would comment, just so we can prevent another thread overload where no one gets any help since 500+ people who are LF bites comment a day, and at least one post per minute. This is for LF Bite'rs get in touch with Fledgling Vampires, instead of it being vise versa.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    theres a thread on this already which should be just under this one from the time i post this :)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Brostapo
    Brostapo
    You're right if you're looking for the 100k players LF a bite, where this one is for those who already are vampires and werewolves looking to help out others.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ahh, miss read that, my mistake :)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Brostapo
    Brostapo
    It's alright. :) We all goof.
  • Brostapo
    Brostapo
    Bump
    (All though I know as soon as the Moderator reads it, it will be removed. Might as well try and help a little before it is to late.)
  • Ghostedmind
    Bump, this is the helpful thread
  • jcott2
    jcott2
    Joey_cottrell
    Ps4 daggerfall and will given 50k
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    jcott2 wrote: »
    Joey_cottrell
    Ps4 daggerfall and will given 50k

This thread is ONLY for giving FREE bites. So only post if you are a vampire or werewolf and are willing to bite someone for free.

It is against the forum rules to ask for ingame trades anyways.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Ghostedmind
    Could we get a mod to remove posts that are not someone saying they can GIVE FREE bites?
  • Brostapo
    Brostapo
    (Just going to casually bump this again)
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims. :) Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange.

Thanks, everyone!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.