Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Respecification scroll uses?

Waralchemist
Are the respec scrolls 1 time use or can i use them multiple times?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are single use.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Waralchemist
    So $7 for a single use scroll? What a ripoff lol. I'll pass.

Thank you for the reply.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note also that you can respec with in-game gold in your Alliance's capital city. Off the top of my head I don't remember how much that costs though.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Waralchemist
    1450 for skills (includes morphs)
    350 for (just) morphs
    1000 for attributes

That's why i was wondering.
    I don't see why it costs $14 for under 2.5k gold. (if you buy the skill reset it resets morphs too)
    It seems a bit.... pricey, considering i bought the equivalent to a 42.7k gold horse for 900 crowns
    Edited by Waralchemist on June 15, 2015 12:34PM
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    1450 for skills (includes morphs)
    350 for (just) morphs
    1000 for attributes

The costs do increase when you have more skill points to reset

~Necrow
  • Waralchemist
    By more than 42k?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was based upon the number of skill points you have... 100 gold PER point returned or has this changed?
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****