Imperial Edition perks SERIOUS question... (Xbox One)

IX_Anubis_XI
I understand that if I buy the Imperial Edition upgrade, I can play as an imperial, get the white horse, and make my armor have the imperial style to it. What I need to know before buying it, is, will that content only be accessible to the character I make it on, or will it be accessible to all the characters on my account?
I've tried looking through the forums and didn't see anything about this. Sorry if this is a repost on something I might have missed.

Best Answers

• Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial Edition is account based, so the perks will work for all characters
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial White Horse - Available to all characters on your account via the collections menu, you need to manually select it on each one but they can all use it.

Mudcrab pet - Available to all your characters through the collections menu.

Transform into Imperial Gear - Available to all characters. (There are certain items it doesn't work with, mostly unique rewards.)

Play as an Imperial - Only available to newly created characters where you choose this option, existing characters can't be changed. But you can make as many Imperial characters as you like (up to the limit of 8 characters per server at one time).

Craft Imperial Gear - Only available on Imperial characters. (Just like other characters start knowing their racial style they start knowing this one.)

Rings of Mara - You get one set, you can use it on one character and then it's gone.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note also that if you buy the Crown Store version, it will be server-bound, whereas the full retail/digital version counts for both servers.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • IX_Anubis_XI
    @Enodoc - doesn't really matter, I'm only ever going to be on the NA server, but thanks.

And thanks to the other two of you as well. Really appreciate the info!
    Options