The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Solo/2Man Craglorn Please

Qael
Qael
✭✭✭
I have been playing the game since release, and was the NA first lvl 50. I love this game, but unfortunately once you hit max level there isn't a whole lot to do in the game right now. The trials are awesome, but they are also very quick. It is pretty easy to see all three of the Trials in a single night. It would be great to have a max level zone to be able to farm, or just mess around in, but unfortunately that just doesn't exist at this time.

I would love to see Craglorn be brought to a point where the quests in the zone would be at a difficulty level closer to the delves in the veteran zones. It would be difficult, but possible for a player to solo the quest content, and would still be a decent challenge for 2 players to be able to finish the content. Right now it is just too difficult to find 3 other players that are on the exact same stage of a quest as you are.

Farming in Craglorn I guess is easy enough for most veteran players, but for someone without some good gear it can be very difficult.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good post. I totally agree.

1. The only thing I would say is, overland quests in veteran zones are not difficult any more. They used to be, but now its easy mode. I wish these were harder as they represent no challenge... then you hit Craglorn and can't do most quests solo.

2. Delves in Craglorn are all pretty much soloable for a good player. Easy to Duo. I fully agree, that Craglorn quests should be about that level.. mostly soloable, but very difficult. This would actually give solo players something to do.. and as it currently is it's almost impossible to find groups in Craglorn because of quest phasing.

Note: What I do not want, which is why I mentioned (1), is for quests to be the same difficulty of Vet overland quests. Make them about the difficulty of doing the quests in Veteran Public Dungeons or Craglorn delves and that would be about right (I've soloed all vet public dungeons except the Notambo tombs one because the puzzle requires 2 players, and most of the Craglorn delves)... and cleared all of the vet public dungeon bosses SOLO including group events. So it can be done.. and honestly isn't all that hard.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qael wrote: »
    I have been playing the game since release, and was the NA first lvl 50. I love this game, but unfortunately once you hit max level there isn't a whole lot to do in the game right now. The trials are awesome, but they are also very quick. It is pretty easy to see all three of the Trials in a single night. It would be great to have a max level zone to be able to farm, or just mess around in, but unfortunately that just doesn't exist at this time.

I would love to see Craglorn be brought to a point where the quests in the zone would be at a difficulty level closer to the delves in the veteran zones. It would be difficult, but possible for a player to solo the quest content, and would still be a decent challenge for 2 players to be able to finish the content. Right now it is just too difficult to find 3 other players that are on the exact same stage of a quest as you are.

Farming in Craglorn I guess is easy enough for most veteran players, but for someone without some good gear it can be very difficult.

Bingo! Thats what Ive said, Craglorn is good as its, we get solo adventure zones later, but it needs group-finder and dailies so people do quests. Well, dailies are so 90s, just something to give nice boost to CPs for example.
    Edited by Sausage on June 10, 2015 4:17PM
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    craglorn is perfectly duo-able beside the handfull of quests that require 3-4 players to pull trigger simultanious.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two quests in the Lower Craglorn main quest line that require 4 people (the last part of The Corrupted Stone and the first part of The Missing Guardian), and one daily quest (Critical Mass at Spellscar). Everything else can be done solo or duo if you are up to the challenge.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They did fix the phasing. Any willing players can press that magic button now, whatever step of the quest they're in. I've been repeatedly helping guildies and just randoms with Missing Guardian quest lately(last Lower Crag quest, need 4 people to activate entrance there) despite having completed this quest months ago.
    And most of lower Craglorn is perfectly 2 mannable, a lot of it is soloable. With how much they nerfed things, it isn't showing off, it really is so, you should just give it a try;) I'm not entirely sure on Upper Crag as it's been a while since I did anything there.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upper Craglorn delves are now soloable with good builds. I've soloed them with NB saptank and died only to Lokh'na and Skyreack Catacombs last boss. I got both to 30%, so they are not imposible. The fights are challenging and there is not much room for errors.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Qael
    Qael
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    They did fix the phasing. Any willing players can press that magic button now, whatever step of the quest they're in. I've been repeatedly helping guildies and just randoms with Missing Guardian quest lately(last Lower Crag quest, need 4 people to activate entrance there) despite having completed this quest months ago.
    And most of lower Craglorn is perfectly 2 mannable, a lot of it is soloable. With how much they nerfed things, it isn't showing off, it really is so, you should just give it a try;) I'm not entirely sure on Upper Crag as it's been a while since I did anything there.

That quest is one of the ones that I feel are the biggest problem. I actually enjoy the difficulty of the quests, but having the quest require 4 people for literally no reason is the biggest problem.