Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Consumables Are Gone!

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So where did the consumables go? The consumables category is also gone from the Crown Store.
CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to say the Food & Drink category is gone, Consumables section is still there.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it weird that there has been no response from Zen about this. I hope they understand that all the items I regularly purchase are now unavailable. I doubt I'm the only one.

I guess they don't care about the additional revenue. *shrug*
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Which platform and server are you on, @ADarklore?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Browsing the forums while I'm in game... just noticed.. yeah.. under consumables it only lists utility or crafting motifs. No potions or food to be found anywheres. (oh, and I saw earlier today no starter pack, not sure if it's intentional or not that it's gone)

PC
    Windows 8.1
    NA Server
    Edited by MissBizz on June 17, 2015 2:35AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform and server are you on, @ADarklore?

On NA PC.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 17, 2015 2:39AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks guys. We'll take a look!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I honestly thought they were removed because no-one bought them :p so I never bothered reporting it... good catch O.P
    Edited by nimander99 on June 17, 2015 9:19AM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we hear something back about this soon, since it seems to have removed the "Starter Packs" also, as @MissBizz noted.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 17, 2015 11:02AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys. We want to apologize as there was some miscommunication internally; the removal of consumables in the PC/Mac Crown Store was intended. These were retired because we will be adding new potions to the Crown Store tomorrow, June 18th, which we’ll be posting details about tomorrow. Regardless, we still fully intend to give you a heads up prior to items being removed and will do so in the future. For clarity, the following items were removed from the PC/Mac Crown Store earlier this week, and will be removed from the console Crown Store sometime next month:
    • Crown Health Potions
    • Crown Magicka Potions
    • Crown Stamina Potions
    • Crown Hearty Health Hash
    • Crown Mystical Mince Pie
    • Crown Staunchness Stew
    • Crown Healthy Vigor Liquor
    • Crown Star-Magic Tea
    • Crown Endurance Tonic
    • Starter Pack (with old potions)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh.. yes please be sure to be super diligent about letting us know.

I have held back on a few pets to make sure I always have a few crowns to my name.. and might :'( if they were to suddenly disappear. Thanks for clarifying though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Hhmm. Yeah, in the interest of good will between customers and developers, I do genuinely hope ZOS gets better at letting the community know what's happening before it happens.

These consumables, the change in price for Psijic Ambrosia and limited time Crown Store items have been bumps in the road so far. Here's hoping for a smoother path in the future.
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking these!! Thanks @Dominoid for sharing!!
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP