The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to re link account from pc to console ?

torinsoul
torinsoul
So I got a transfer from pc to console but when ever I linked my account I guess it didn't link right. Now I don't have my account from pc on xbox one. I need to find a way to re link my account. I been trying to get a hold of Zos for the past few days using email support. But it takes a day for them to reply back every time and its going no where. Is there any way to delete my current linked account to add a different one ?
Edited by torinsoul on June 11, 2015 6:25PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @torinsoul. It looks like our Support Team recently replied to your ticket. If the issue isn't resolved after the steps they listed, please feel free to reply to them.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    @ZOS_TristanK any assistance for me???????????? i'm out from ESO from launch..
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tidus83 - We see that a ticket has been created for you and that you've put in separate tickets. Our Support Team will be in touch via email as soon as they can to help with your account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    @ZOS_TristanK is form launch that i've opened ticket.... is strange that no one can restore account back.....

• thomasnyhansenb16_ESO
    thomasnyhansenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_TristanK I have the exact same issue just on the PS4 I mistakenly created a new ESO account instead of linking to my existing ESO account.

Please help me !
  • thomasnyhansenb16_ESO
    thomasnyhansenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have written to support 3 days ago but didnt get any response.
    My support reference number : 150614-011737