The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Trophies/Collectibles: Unable to Use and not Registering

Caspur
Caspur
✭✭✭
I posted about this a few days ago and received nothing from a mod. I contacted support via in-game menu and submitted a ticket and received a generic, automated response (for the 20th time) that was completely unhelpful and then referred me back here.

I now have two Trophies/collectibles (Scaly Durzog Hide and Blighted Iron Collar) in my characters possession that I can not use and has not registered within the trophies achievements tab. Is there something special I have to do to use these or should they register automatically? On racial motifs there is an option to use them and then the item disappears. Should the trophies have this as well or is there a different way to make them register?
A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • Rastamis
    Rastamis
    Soul Shriven
    Searched high and wide as well, no answer, but you are not the only one with this issue....
  • Chidy1776
    Chidy1776
    Same issue here. Won't let me put it in my bank either
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    I've recently found out that they are not supposed to be used and you can sell them (not sure if this is intended) but, they still register for the achievement. However, I have found one that did not register (Scaly Durzog Hide).

When you find one you can check under the trophy achievements to see if it registered and if it did you can sell or destroy it. If it didn't you can still destroy it but, you will have to find another one when it gets fixed.
    A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • sirnonagon
    Trophies are completely useless anyway. just a pointless gimmick that wastes space