The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AUI + FTC possible?

Trollwut
Trollwut
✭✭✭
Hi folks!

I really like FTC and don't plan on losing it. Still I don't have an addon for the quickslot bar, but I really want one.
So AUI has this nice feature, where the skill bar and the quickslot bar are paired together and centered - I like that view!

Is it possible to use FTC and AUI at the same time without interfering?

So then I would like to turn off AUI's other components except the quickslot bar.

Or other way: Is there another addon that pairs those bars and centers them?

I would be glad for help! :)

Best Answers

• Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is possible (I do it) but only after you sold your soul to Mehrunes Dagon
    Answer ✓
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since AUI and FTC both allow you to disable the components that you do not want, they will mash up nicely. Just make sure that you don't use both addons to modify the same UI element - that could cause issues.

There is no addon that I know of that has the quickslot bar functionality paired with the UI update. The alternatives (e.g. Greymind) do not change the default UI to provide such an integrated look.
    Edited by Leandor on June 17, 2015 1:12PM
    Answer ✓
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    Yes it is possible (I do it) but only after you sold your soul to Mehrunes Dagon

Shizzle, Molag Babe will hide me...