Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to restart an abandoned quest

coolboot7-OG-
I recently abandoned the quest named, "The hollow city"; I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to get it back. I got it as part of the mages guild quest line and started a different quest, with Vanus Galerion to unlock it.
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to get it back from the groundskeeper in front of the large building in the middle of the Hollow City
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • coolboot7-OG-
    I am not able to go to the hollow city though. I do not know where it is and am also a level 42 and from what I know; you must be level 50 to enter cold harbor.
  • coolboot7-OG-
    Never mind, I just found out how to get to coldharbour lol. I feel kind ignorant now.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    for future references (specially other people with the same issue searching for help and finding this quest:

You can go to coldharbour (once you have been there once) by pressing M for the map, then go to the list of zones to the right. click coldharbour, and then on the map click a wayshrine.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is simply the normal game mechanic that when you enter a new zone for the first time the nearest Wayshrine is activated as soon as you zone in.

A tad easier way than scrolling through the zone list is to press M to get the map then zoom out to the 'space' view and click Cldharbour in the top left.
    Edited by KerinKor on June 17, 2015 12:25PM