Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 players to play with

EvilestCoyote
EvilestCoyote
Soul Shriven
Hey I'm a level 8 khajit looking for people to join or play with I don't really have a lot of free time with working 2 jobs until the weekend. My screen name on ps4 is five_7even_0h and that's a zero not an o.
  • PurpleStarsaver
    Which faction are you currently with?
    PSN: Purplestarsaver
  • EvilestCoyote
    EvilestCoyote
    Soul Shriven
    Aldermi my class is dragon knight
  • MeestaAytch
    If you like you can join my band of dysfunctional misfits. We're all grown folks that play on our spare time, joke around with mature level jokes (so I hope you're 18+ lol) and its just a chill environment. Weekends are when majority of us are on.

The guild is called Knights of the Q (a play on Queue since we have to wait in line to get on often haha).

Let me know. I'm currently at work but send a friend request over and I'll get to it. Same name as here MeestaAytch.
  • motofreakkennyb14_ESO
    motofreakkennyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Im looking for more people to play with to so shoot me a request when you have a chance. PSN:Toxicdamaged
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    PSN: Waffles_The_Kidd

Shoot me a message if you ever need a healer for something.
  • EvilestCoyote
    EvilestCoyote
    Soul Shriven
    Alright I'll shoot you guys some requests when I get online.
  • DamoTheCrab
    DamoTheCrab
    Soul Shriven
    Add me psn: milk_my_goat_1

I'm on weeknights from 6pm and weekends