The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How often can you reap the benefits of running a group dungeon ?

HerculesGL
Do group dungeons only drop loot once or can you complete one then run it straight away again and receive more of those lavish drops ?
Or do you have to wait for a weekly reset like Destiny etc ?

Best Answer

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    iv done 3 dungeons so far and i havent been able to loot any thing but chest, cant even loot trash mobs or the bosses. I was thinking it was because i was to high lvl for it but idk

Are you 5 levels or more apart from the group leader?
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
    Answer ✓
  • Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    Each dungeon has a quest, that can only be done once. The bosses will drop loot every time.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can repeat a dungeon as many times as you wish. (It's quest is only once though.)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • HerculesGL
    Many thanks for the speedy replies.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    iv done 3 dungeons so far and i havent been able to loot any thing but chest, cant even loot trash mobs or the bosses. I was thinking it was because i was to high lvl for it but idk
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • HerculesGL
    I ran Fungal Grotto with my level 17 yesterday and got a copious amounts of drops from the bosses.