Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging into.Elder Scrolls : No confirmation email received

• NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    omg, you received an answer from the support???? WOW
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    I haven't received no email confirming that with me lol, lemme know how it goes!
  • mdhroddie78
    will probably have to wait another 24hrs for a reply to my reply :) but maybe it means some progress
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    I haven't received a mail from them since last night, totally blanking what I originally asked help for, then had a cheek to send a survey to see if there help was useful *facepalm*
  • mdhroddie78
    I have filled in two surveys and been very honest in both :)
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @mdhroddie78 Totally rubbish advice I'm guessing?
  • mdhroddie78
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1
    get posting in here, they have acknowledged the issue on the ps4 lets get it on the xbox one
  • hilts666
    hilts666
    Soul Shriven
    When are we going to get an acknowledgement that this is an issue affecting xbox one as well as PS4? The customer support team seem to be unable to recognise or resolve this problem.
  • thebrutalarts
    Guys ! Fixed it was a typo error on my behalf instead of typing .com i typed in .cm on the beta so it messed up

Well thats what they told me i provided my game invoice and they tracked it down sent me a verification email to a new account then linked my gamertag.
    All it takes i that one perdon that knows what there doing i went through about five different support persons

Good luck guys dont give up on it