The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible enemies

hermanjelmet
hermanjelmet
Soul Shriven
Been killed 3 times by invisible enemies in various locations, What's the deal?
  • Tobz999
    Tobz999
    Soul Shriven
    ha, I have had the same thing. Three red dots appear on the top bar and keep attacking you. I thought it was some of the nightblades or something but it's happened three or four times. I was able to run away from it successfully.

Pretty sure they will get batched into the alien sightings. However, you may want to document the exact time it happened(s) and location on your map if you want to submit a ticket.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invisible NPCs is a known issue and reportedly being fixed

There is a sticky thread with known issues here

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• dannismoburden
    dannismoburden
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting fire bombed constantly by invisible enemy's!! Didn't realise I was paying to beta test the game
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting fire bombed constantly by invisible enemy's!! Didn't realise I was paying to beta test the game

yep, you paid for the privilege ... enjoy :D
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend