The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dungeons. Thank you :)

UTG_Zilla
UTG_Zilla
✭✭✭
Ok so when I was leveling I got the spindlegulch quest but put it off because I couldn't find good teams. Level 23 now and just did it quite fast with guild and when I was turning it in....I got level 23 blue pants! Oh happy day! Idc about the blue pants, yes they're a lot better than what I had but what I'm so excited about (to the point of making a thread) is that the reward was level 23. When doing it I was worried I'd get some level 14 item id just deconstruct/research but I'm so glad they decided to make rewards scale to player level.

Follow up question.

As you figured, this was my first dungeon so can I rerun spindlegulch/others for more reward gear or will it just be for xp or just for xp and same reward? Or can I not rerun for either xp or reward, like just simply once and done (which I'm sure it's not like that)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UTG_Zilla wrote: »
    Ok so when I was leveling I got the spindlegulch quest but put it off because I couldn't find good teams. Level 23 now and just did it quite fast with guild and when I was turning it in....I got level 23 blue pants! Oh happy day! Idc about the blue pants, yes they're a lot better than what I had but what I'm so excited about (to the point of making a thread) is that the reward was level 23. When doing it I was worried I'd get some level 14 item id just deconstruct/research but I'm so glad they decided to make rewards scale to player level.

Follow up question.

As you figured, this was my first dungeon so can I rerun spindlegulch/others for more reward gear or will it just be for xp or just for xp and same reward? Or can I not rerun for either xp or reward, like just simply once and done (which I'm sure it's not like that)

All good questions.

You can do them as many times as you want and still get some xp and the same chances at drops. The quest itself for the point and such you can only do once.'

When doing the vet pledges and normal pledges, there is a daily that can give you a gold key or silver depending on how you finished the vet dungeon. Regular pledge is just silver. Then you have a chance at some nice items from the chests that are next to the daily quest givers.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Too long a post for me to quote without making this a long 3 post thread but thank you for the answers :)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help :)
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the pledges located? For daggerfall convention, just go talk to undaunted people?

Or do they become available after reaching level x?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeons scale - so you can return to it over and over and the drops will be the level of the dungeon (party leader).

You cannot complete the quest again.

Once you hit level 45 you will be able to get daily pledges - these are a quest you can grab daily to do a dungeon, once you do it (depending on how you complete it) you will be given a bronze or silver key to open a chest that can have some Undaunted sets in it that will be your level.

Once you hit VR, you will be able to do these dungeons again - except it's the second half of the story - with new bosses etc. As well, there will be veteran daily pledges you can do for either a silver or gold key. The gold key can have a piece from the 2 piece Undaunted sets which are generally awesome.. and they are bound, so the only way to acquire it is that way.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Miss, very Informative
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the pledges located? For daggerfall convention, just go talk to undaunted people?

Well, I'm AD for life on all 8 of my characters. But whatever you're capital city is (sad I don't know this) is where the undaunted daily quests are. When you are able to do them you will get a letter in the mail from them asking you to do them. I was already vet lvl when they added them so I don't know for sure but I think they start at v1.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The regular version pledges become available at level 45, and VR once you hit VR. You can get both of these at the major city in your alliance's second area (Elden Root, Mournhold or ... .. Wayrest)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭

Well, I'm AD for life on all 8 of my characters. But whatever you're capital city is (sad I don't know this) is where the undaunted daily quests are. When you are able to do them you will get a letter in the mail from them asking you to do them. I was already vet lvl when they added them so I don't know for sure but I think they start at v1.

Wayrest ;)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@coryevans_3b14_ESO You're going to run me out of a forum job! ;)

Oh yes, the letter, I forgot. You get that at level 45. IIRC you don't need/get a letter when you start doing the veteran dungeons.. you can just head to the Undaunted Enclave and pick it up. There is an icon for the Enclave but I don't remember exactly what it is (a shield maybe?) They are on the outskirts of the city, or just barely out of the city.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayrest ;)
    The Undaunted Enclave in Wayrest is just outside the walls West of the city, outside where the church is with the rededication shrines. If you go directly West from the wayshrine you'll find it just outside the gates.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)