Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to determine current version? Repair?

OMGITSJOEY
OMGITSJOEY
Soul Shriven
Well basically i get this message and it tells me to click repair so when i click repair it loads through taking 10 minutes or so but still says the same thing after it is repaired? any help
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean the Patch Manifest error?

You can ignore that. In fact, recently I stopped using the Launcher unless it's patch day and just use a shortcut to the EXE.

However, last nights hotfix seemed to sort this message, at least for me.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night's hotfix made this reappear for me.

Quick fix. A) Don't use the launcher or B) Close the error, close the launcher, reopen launcher. 90% of the time it won't give me the error again, if it does, trying closing and reopening one more time :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, don't use the launcher. This happens after almost every patch for me. Usually if I close the launcher and re-open it fixes it. Other times it doesn't so I just stopped using the launcher. I only use the launcher when there is an update.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB